Six Months Old !!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Our Little Bean is 6 Month's Old today!  At this age he loves to eat pureed veggies, eat his rice cereal, roll around, sit up, grab things, slam on things, bounce around, and he's starting to crawl.  He's pretty much all over the place in his crib that I had to put the bumpers back on since he bumps his head on the railings and starts crying hysterically.  I'm not worried about suffocation via crib bumpers since he's constantly monitored whenever he's there.  So he's moving right along, reaching normal milestones despite his condition.  :-)  I love being a mommy.  It's amazing that we have a six month old baby.






4 comments:

  1. Thank God for Maksim....He is now 6 months old. I cna't help but love you more each day honey boy, Gumma's handsome BIGBOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures but my favorite is " Maksim's hands on the piano...so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smile on his face in the first picture! Adorable! 6 months already? Wow! What a cutie he is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with Maksim petting Jon the cat! He is so adorable! Contratulations on your first half year!!!

    Mak~

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan