Father's Day 2012

Sunday, June 17, 2012


So many firsts this year - like Dre's first Father's Day.  He really is a wonderful Papa to our Little Bean.  He is the perfect man for me to raise our kids with.  I am so blessed to have him as a husband that I completely trust.  He makes my life complete in a plethora of ways.

I've been preparing for Father's Day 2012 for a couple of weeks now.  The difficult part was working with the available resources since I don't get out as much as before having a baby (I wouldn't change it either).  But I managed to get out, buy gifts, get the groceries, and cook/grill the food.  Not too shabby for a busy mommy, eh?  We had the family over for a simple get together.

Maksim's Father's Day Gift to his Papa.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
Also a Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Maksim's Gumpa.
My dad is such a SUPER DAD!!!  Best dad ever.
Happy Father's Day also to my Father-In-Law.
Here he is (in black) playing chess with Andrey back in 2010.
Hopefully next year he will be able to spend Father's Day with us.
Our menu for Father's Day 2012.
Izzy cooked the Low Carb Cheese and Beer Pasta.
I cooked the rest.

1 comment:

  1. We celebrated Father's Day with a grateful heart...
    Thank you God for FATHERS.....

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan