When It Rains, It Pours

Saturday, November 26, 2016


They say that major change happens every seven years. For us, 2016 was the year for new beginnings. Though difficult some parts were, we are grateful for what life offers.

And yes! We're pregnant! Before you read below, please advise that the information could be of the TMI nature. Proceed with caution:
  • Thursday, 11.18.2016 - Went in the bathroom and wiped. There was a light pink discharge. I assumed it was the beginning of Aunt Flo. In the evening, two dots appeared in my panty liner. Hhmm... hints! I wanted to eat everything in sight.
  • Friday, 11.19.2016 - AF didn't visit. Breasts getting sore and  I'm easily fatigued. Food tastes 50% better. 
  • Saturday, 11.20.2016 - 75% sure the pink discharge on Thursday was implantation bleeding. Breasts sore and tender. Missed my period.
  • Sunday, 11.21.2016 - Bought a pregnancy test and peed on the stick in the late afternoon. Two minutes later, the test proved that I'm pregnant. AMEN! Immediately told my family. 
We're super excited! AHHH!!!! Boy or girl, I have the names picked out already. Maksim has been asking for a sister for the past two years. He's so excited that he already picked out his sister's name. A girl would be lovely, but if the baby is a boy, I'll still be happy. We're over the moon in love with our baby already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan