Resa & Her Family Visit Iowa

Friday, August 30, 2013

After 10 years my college roommate visited us with her family! She married her college boyfriend, Tim, who was in my first ever college class. I pretty much remember it like it was only yesterday. Oh the memories.

Resa and I roomed together in Lamson Hall during our sophomore and junior years of college, circa 2000-2002. I wish I took more pictures then, but below are some webcam photos. We were pretty rowdy, loud, and there was constant laughter emanating from our dorm room. We told each other everything. Gosh I miss her.
College Years
Circa 2000-2002
Us, 10 years later with our kids.
2013
Maksim, Alana, & Drew.
Precious.
The kids watching Veggie Tales
The kids talking

Wrestling
Hugging
Alana, Drew, and Mommy.

The Hoffmann Family.
I love their kids. Alana is the sweetest little girl. She makes me want a daughter. :-) Drew is a lot of fun. He loved hanging out with Maksim. He told me that he doesn't play with many boys because there are so many girls. Such a darling. Maksim got along with them so well, even joined in the wrestling. It was nice to see him socialize like that. He's not a shy boy at all.

By the time we got to the park to play and take pictures, Maksim was out. He slept in his stroller.

Maksim was out.

Andrey & Tim having a discussion.
It was a nice, but short, little reunion. Can not wait to see them all again.  <3 Oh the memories. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. My daughter and I enjoyed seeing the family reunion.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan