Father's Day 2013

Sunday, June 16, 2013


A week ago today, our little family went to the local YMCA to play basketball and to swim in the kiddy pool. We had so much fun! I think our Little Bean liked basketball a lot more than swimming. We'll see though. Watch the video and see the pictures below.

We're keeping it a quiet Father's Day today. We'll meet up with the rest of the family for an early supper at a local restaurant and fellowship there. Sometimes simple is best.










2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am really amazed on how this strong boy had battled his heart condition...Dear God, thanks for taking care of Maksim....for loving him. I can't believe how big he has grown.....Please help him to grow in YOU and like YOU...help us to be his role models. May he see YOU in us. These pictures/videos are lovely....nice family...Please make God your FIRST PRIORITY....and you will become victorious over your trials and problems. He will bless you. Be faithful to Him at all times. Don't divert from the truth you guys learned and embraced...keep the good faith up. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maksim. you are Gumma's BIGBOY and littleman. I love you so much, my precious grandson. Tahnk God for you...Sweet hugs and kisses from your Gumma...

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan